Wednesday, February 11 | 7:30am – 9:00am
With established bioscience industry clusters already present in the Santa Clarita Valley and South Bay, Los Angeles County and the City of LA have pegged LA Bioscience Corridor along Valley Boulevard in East Los Angeles as the next frontier for bioscience growth in the region.
Join LA Bioscience Hub and Urban Land Institute (ULI) Los Angeles for our upcoming StimULI Breakfast panel: Formula for a Thriving LA Bioscience Corridor. You’ll hear a cross-sector panel discuss bioscience opportunities in LA and share insights on:
- Industrial properties available on the market within the LA Bioscience Corridor;
- The City and County’s commitment to nurture the local industry and the Corridor;
- The value of anchoring an incubator within an industry cluster;
- The needs of bioscience start-ups and their employees.
- Cecilia V. Estolano, Representative for LA Bioscience Hub; Member, Estolano LeSar Perez Advisors (moderator)
- Nicholas Greif, Business Team, Mayor’s Office of Economic Development
- David Meyer, Ph.D., President and CEO, LA BioMed
- Brett Dedeaux, President and CEO, Dedeaux Properties
- Llewellyn Cox, Ph.D., CEO, Lab Launch Inc.; Principal, LieuLabs LLC