Register today for:
Case Study & Site Tour: LA Bioscience Corridor & La Kretz Innovation Campus
Tuesday, March 29 | 5:30pm - 8:30pm
The City and County’s interest and investment in the region’s emerging bioscience sector continues to progress, and one of the prime areas for this growth is the LA Bioscience Corridor, along Valley Boulevard, near the LAC+USC Medical Center. The LA Bioscience Corridor is one of the last remaining cores of industrial land in LA -- now is the time to leverage public sector momentum and help create a home for the region's growing bioscience industry.
Join LA Bioscience Hub and Urban Land Institute (ULI) Los Angeles for next week's Case Study & Site Tour event, featuring an expert panel on the ins-and-outs of building a bioscience facilities. Our cross-sector panel will provide insights into the various aspects of a bioscience project including architecture, creative financing, engineering, and construction.
• Cecilia V. Estolano, Co-CEO Estolano LeSar Perez Advisors / Executive Director, LA Bioscience Hub (Moderator)
• Alison Paige, Principal, Capital A Consulting
• Brian Spence, AIA, LEED AP, Principal, BAM Architecture
• Don Crotty, Sr. Vice President, National Director – Life Sciences Center of Excellence, Skanska USA
• Llewellyn Cox, CEO, Lab Launch Inc.
• Patrick Bucklen, PE, CPD, Principal, Senior VP West Coast Operations, IPS
Following the panel, guests will be able to tour the La Kretz Innovation Campus, the new home of the LA Cleantech Incubator.
LEARN MORE AND REGISTER HERE